a prime Development Opportunity ideally located on River Drive
• One Sotheby’s Global Commercial Director, Manny Chamizo III, is proud to present a prime Development Opportunity ideally located on River Drive.
This vacant parcel totals 4.05 acres and is ready for development.
The subject is currently zoned Palmer Lake Metropolitan Urban Center (PLMUC) and allows for a wide variety of industrial uses,
recreational boat storage, marinas, product processing and wholesale, and vessel sales.
Additional uses may include Mixed-Use, Residential, Hotel and Industrial.
• Zoned located in Unincorporated Miami-Dade County.
This property is across the street from the Miami River and boarded to the west by Palmer Lake a retention lake that connects to Miami River.
The property is situated on the south bank of the Miami River,
west of Interstate 95 and just east of the Miami International Airport.
The property has frontage on South River Drive with access to both directions of traffic.
Water access is excellent via the Miami River.
The subject site is about three miles upriver from the Intracoastal Waterway (ICW),
which provides access to Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
The subject is currently leased by an adjacent business and used as a parking lot.
The lease agreement was executed in June 2021, for three years, and includes one renewal term option of one year.
• The offering is a rare opportunity to own irreplaceable property with ±750’ of sea wall frontage on the iconic Miami River.
Bordered by a historic residential river community and located in proximity to Miami’s Health District, the site’s strategic location provides excellent connectivity to major employment centers including Downtown Miami.
In addition, 2199 provides excellent commercial logistics to Miami International Airport “MIA”, Port Miami and major vehicular arteries.
Situated at the southeast quadrant of the Miami River and NW 22nd Avenue,
the three sites total ± 159,119 SF or ±3.65 acres.
They are currently zoned D-3, District Zone Waterfront as defined by City of Miami Zoning under the Miami 21 Zoning Code.
Currently vacant, the site offers a variety of future uses.
The offering represents a unique opportunity for a user or investor to acquire a high-quality asset in one of the hottest gateway markets in the nation
- Development Potential: Industrial; Recreational Boat Storage; Marinas; Processing & Wholesale; Vessel Sales; Mix-Use; Residential; Hotel
- Positioned east of Miami International Airport (MIA)
- 4.05 acres of land
- +/-500 linear feet of water frontage
- Heavy industrial zoning
- Easy access to all major highways
- Income-generating lease agreement is in place on a partial piece of this site
- Country: United States
- Province / State: Florida
- City / Town: Miami
- Property ID 9041
- Price $11,500,000
- Property Type Development opportunities, Industrial
- Property status For sale
- Size 302,383 SqFt
- Zoning URBAN CENTER - CENTER: VACANT LAND - INDUSTRIAL : EXTRA FEA OTHER THAN PARKING
- Lot Area 176,418 sqft
- Price Per Sqft $65.19
- Development Type Industrial
- Buildable Area 78,129 sqft
- Floor 5
- Investment Strategy Value Add